The ACLS Provider Manual contains all of the information students need to know to successfully complete the Instructor-led, classroom ACLS Course. It is designed for use by a single student, and as a reference tool before, during and after the course. The manual provides students access to a website containing mandatory and supplemental information and reference materials, including the ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment (must pass with score of 70% or higher), to help them successfully complete the course.
- 8.375” x 10.875”
- Includes 208 pages of full-color images and text
- Bound within a full-color soft cover
- Includes ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (product #15-1007; also sold separately)
o Set of 2 cards: ACLS Cardiac Arrest, Arrhythmias & Their Treatment; and ACLS Acute Coronary
Syndromes and Stroke)
- Includes 1 (one) sheet of tab labels
- Includes 1 (one) ACLS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card (4” x 6.5”)
The ACLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-400-5
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT REFUNDABLE