Next date available: July 25th, 2016
How to Become an AHA Instructor
Becoming an American Heart Association instructor is easy after consulting with an American Heart Association Training Center to find out whether the Training Center (TC) is accepting new instructors and the TCC’s (Training Center Coordinator) preferred course delivery.
**Phone Interview required before registration**
- Phone interview before registration
- Current AHA Provider status
- Successfully complete instructor course
- Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months of completing your instructor course. Additional monitoring determined by AHA course instructor.
This course includes:
- Instructor Course ( 1 day)
- BLS Instructor Book
- Day of monitoring
- Instructor card
- Additional mentoring if necessary
Registration Deadline 7-15-16 by 5:00PM
THIS COURSE IS NOT REFUNDABLE