2.0 Hour Online Course with 1 hour skills session included.
Access to online course will be provided via email within 24 hours of purchase (or next business day if purchased on the weekend).
This course from the American Heart Association has been updated to reflect new science based on the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
The American Heart Association’s BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1 Course provides a flexible alternative to classroom training. Students will learn single-rescuer and team basic life support for adults, children and infants through 5 interactive exercises, scenarios and a written test. Navigation controls allow students to move easily through content as they learn how to recognize life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilation and provide early use of an AED. Course also teaches relief of choking.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting new science from the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts in high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- 2-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- Differences among adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adults, children and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children and infants
- Relief of choking for adults, children and infants
Safety and Health Solutions does not recommend that you take this online course if you have never had CPR training before. This course is ideal for those healthcare providers who are renewing their current BLS certification.
PART 1 – online
PART 2 – practice of skills
PART 3 – skills test
Skills session is INCLUDED with this product. Students who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate that allows them entrance to a skills practice and testing session. An AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card will be issued upon successful completion of all three parts.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS COURSE